Saturday, September 20, 2008

Auto Parts Experience


Recently my car needed an oil change and being a college student the last thing I want to do is go to a quick change place and pay $50 to get my oil changed. So I decided to just have my boyfriend do it for me, except I had to go and buy all the stuff. I know nothing about cars and when I walked into the Advanced Auto Parts I must have looked completely clueless. The man at the counter was so helpful! I walked over to him and told him I needed oil and a filter, but I had no idea what kind or how much. He looked up my vehicle on his handy computer and led me right over to where everything was. He even picked out everything for me and he didn't even pick the most expensive oil or filters. He was almost like a personalized shopper. All I had to do was go in tell him what I needed and paid.

I must say of all places I have ever been, the best service has always been at an auto parts store. Everytime I go in for something they look my vehicle right up and show me exactly what I need. When you buy windshield washer fluid the employee comes right out and puts it in your car. You can't ask for better service than that.

No comments: