Monday, September 22, 2008

Holidays Come to Early




Today is the first day of Autumn yet already decorations for Halloween and Thanksgiving have been out in stores for weeks. I think stores put these decorations out earlier and earlier every year. It was just the beginning of September when I started seeing Halloween costumes. Why would people even buy things that early when by the time it is actually Halloween they will all be on sale.


This will be my daughter's first Halloween and she definetly needs a costume but I am not going to spend $25 on an infant Halloween costume. I just keep waiting it out, watching as the price gets lower and lower. Who knows if I buy a costume now it might not even fit her by the time its Halloween, we still have another month and a half practically!


I was in Hallmark over the weekend and noticed that they already have a lot of their Christmas decorations out. As if Halloween and Thanksgiving aren't enough, now they have Christmas stuff out too. I guess its just the stores' way of stretching out the holidays but they could at least wait until after Thanksgiving to put out the Christmas things. One holiday at a time please!


1 comment:

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.