Wednesday, October 29, 2008


This is a year of firsts for my daughter. First Halloween, first Thanksgiving, first Christmas, first everything! So of course she has to have outfits for every occasion. She has Halloween pjs, a ghost shirt, and an outfit that says "Mommy's under my spell". As for Christmas, I can't even count all of the outfits she has. She'll be wearing them the whole month of December. The only holiday she doesn't have an outfit for yet is Thanksgiving, which they do have, I've seen them but have been putting it off until after Halloween. Although now, even though its not yet November or Halloween for that matter, there are no outfits left. Maybe one or two in a store but as usual, not her size. So maybe she won't have a Thanksgiving Day outfit. Its just crazy they put everything out at the same time and before its even the month of the holiday they're sold out. And they're probably not ordering more. Even the Halloween costumes are practically all gone. I'm just happy I got her early in order to make sure I got her size.

No comments: